- DIY kit designed for any Borg Warner S400 turbos with a compressor wheel smaller than 80mm, with this kit you can upgrade your turbo to a billet wheel S480
- Upgrade 7+7 blades 80*113mm billet compressor wheel with extended tip technology for the ultimate in aerodynamics, compressor flow rated at 120 lb/min
- 360o brass thrust bearing vs. stock 270o thrust bearing enhances turbochargers’ durability.
- Staggered step gap compressor and turbine end seal rings reduce oil blow-by of the seals
- Machining on your bearing housing is required, you need to open the pocket for wheel exducer to ??114.5
PULSAR Billet Compressor Wheel S480 DIY Upgrade Turbo Rebuild Kit for S400 Series Turbo
- This DIY upgrade kit is designed for any Borg Warner S400 turbos with a compressor wheel smaller than 80mm, with this kit you can upgrade your turbo to a billet wheel S480. It comes with a 7+7 blades 80mm billet compressor wheel in which the compressor flow is rated at 120 lb/min. If you have a 96*88mm turbine wheel, the capabilities ranging will be from 750 to 1250 horsepower.
- The only thing you need to do is to open the pocket for the larger compressor wheel exducer on your bearing housing to a diameter of 114.5mm. You will perfectly upgrade your current S400 turbo to a billet S480.
- The rebuild kit comes in this DIY kit has a 360 degree CNC machined brass thrust bearing, it helps the turbo to handle more thrust force for better durability. The staggered step gap seal rings will reduce oil blow-by of the seals.